I’m Dr David Evans and I’m letting you know of an exciting change to how we will deal with your requests for help from 29th April 2019. Our new service, called askmyGP, will make contacting us faster and easier.
What will this mean for you? We put on our website a link to askmyGP so that you will be able to:
- Register to use the new service.
- Submit your requests online, using a smartphone, laptop or computer.
- Tell us which GP you would prefer to see. We might not be able to guarantee which GP will deal with your request, but we will do our best.
- Seek help for your child or someone you care for as long as they are registered with us.
- Save you and us time. There’s never a queue online.
Our aim is to respond normally within two hours, in working hours.
If you have no smartphone or access to the internet, you will still be able to telephone us or walk in, but all requests will be dealt with in the same way. Our receptionists will ask for symptoms or other details of your request for us to complete the request on your behalf and deal with it in the most appropriate way.